Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Joe

The past week has been very hectic and busy with getting our son back in the school routine after spring break, a closing and more feng shui house hunting. I am pleased to report I think we have found a house for my clients and, most likely, we will be making an offer tomorrow or Monday. Today, I have an interview with a potential new member of our real estate group and later this afternoon Michael and I are hosting a small birthday celebration for our friend Joe Weber. He was disappointed we didn’t list his birthday in my April Newsletter so I thought he should, at least get a blog mention. Happy Birthday Joe! We hope you have many more and we are around to help celebrate!

Lots of news about our real estate market taking another turn for the worse with March not turning out to be as good as many of us hoped. I will be taking a closer look at the numbers next week and should have my normal monthly analysis done by the end of the week. I do think our market, like most, has been impacted by the tightening credit requirements being imposed by lenders. Clearly, having to prove you have a job and sufficient income to service debt has taken some buyers out of the market.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home