Monday, April 02, 2007

New stamps and price


With all the hoopla about the new Star Wars stamps and mail boxes that resemble R2D2 I discovered this morning that a first class postage stamp is going from 39 cents to 41 cents next month! I think the stamps are cool, and I will use them on my June Newsletter but, darn sending a letter is getting expensive!

I am busy this week, today I am showing new homes to our MyForSaleSign heroine, Randi. We saw some wonderful homes on Saturday and want to compare those to new construction. Check out the MyForSaleSign blog for the latest update. Tomorrow I will be working with some clients who are moving to the Sacramento area and looking for a new home. In addition I have some interviews set up for this week for potential new team members that came as a result of our advertising. Finally, we are mailing the April Newsletter and I have some work to do on a few files, finish my report on social network sites I use (here is a link to My Space web page) and publish my February results for Rocklin and Roseville.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home