Saturday, March 31, 2007

Julie's Social Networking Sites - Round 2

In my last post I mentioned Twitter and promised to list a few more. There must be someone other than Michael that will sign up and add me as a friend? Oh well, some to the things we try are for fun anyway. Here are a couple of other social network sites I am using:
  • Flickr Photos: Julie’s Real Estate Photos and Michel’s Photos
  • Squidoo: Julie’s Lens (This one is fun and when I have more time would like to play with it more)
  • Real Estate Voices: Search for Julie Jalone (This is a site where you can post news and other stories)
  • MyBlogLog: JulieJ BlogLog - This is a site where bloggers can find each other - they have some fun widgets but I have found “real estate blogging” is not very popular. For traffic I should blog about the life, sex partners and death of Anna Nicole Smith. You have to be a member to use it but it is free so give it a try, you will find some great blogs.

I have a few others I’ll save for another post. If you visit any of the sites above, please leave me a message. If you have others you think we would enjoy, I would love to hear about them. The web is a very interesting place and continues to grow and maintain our interest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home