Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Social Networking - Round 3

Here is a few more of the social networking site we are using. As you will see some of them are to support the business and others are for fun/personal use:

  • MySpace – Julie Jalone
  • Point2Agent – This is a real estate agent webpage I use to develop some of my listing pages and to publish to other real estate sites.
  • Ning – We joined this community to pay respects to a formal colleague of Michael’s who died and have just added my profile.
  • Classmates.com – I have been tracking my high school reunion.
  • Digg – We have not done much with this site but it has a great deal of potential.

Even I am surprised the number and variety of the social network sites we have or are using. I still have a few more to add but those can wait until a later day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home