Monday, April 09, 2007

Feng Shui is not a decorating style

Every day is an opportunity to learn something new and it never ceases to amaze me where and how this comes about. Last week I was talking and sharing what I have learned about Web 2.0 and social networking sites. Today, I am writing about the ancient Chinese practice of feng shui (pronounced in English as “fung shway”).

I have been thoroughly enjoying working with some clients who are moving to this area and looking for their new home. They have introduced me to the complexities of feng shui and I am determined to learn more and use that knowledge to help them find a home. I started writing about what I am learning as a blog post but it quickly grew into an article for my column over at Rocklin and Roseville Today. Take a look at “Fung Shui House Hunting” on my website here or in my column.

Reminders: Property tax, if you pay it directly, is due tomorrow and the deadline for filing 2006 income taxes is next Monday, April 17th.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home