Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Potpourri


We were disappointed to see Gina Glocksen get booted from American Idol this week. She clearly is a better singer than some of the others who are moving on and one of the more interesting entertainers. My prediction for the winner is Melinda Doolittle who seems to be in a league of her own. With the counter American Idol movement it will be interesting to see how the votes come out.


Yesterday, I watched a demonstration of the new Google Maps feature, My Maps, and thought I give it a try. After a few false starts I was able to complete a “mashup” and create a map of my current listings. It is kind of cool but as you will find when you click on one of my pins, it takes the photo too long to load. Overall it is a nice feature and I see some good uses for it.
Speaking of software and the internet, I ran across an online photo editor that is pretty cool. Most of us all have photo editing software on our computers but I suspect there may be a time and place where you want to do a quick fix to a photo or add some effects. If so take a look at Picnik.


We just lowered the price of the great condo I have listed in The Crosswoods of Citrus Heights. If you know of anyone looking for a nice place to live it would make a great home for a retired couple, single person of even a first time home buyer.


Finally, over at Sacramento Land(ing), there is a great post, “Sacramento Price Watch,” dated Wednesday, April 4th. It has price changes from almost all the reporting sources and the Zillow Zindex graphs for most of the cities in the Sacramento area.


Sunday is Easter and we have a quiet day planned but still have some bunny work to compete and it looks like another great day to be outside.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home