Friday, March 09, 2007

Weekend Ahead

Yes, it is Friday and the end of a long week for many but Saturdays and Sundays are not always days of rest for me. This weekend I am holding an open house for Randi and Tony in Yuba City and if you are in the area, please stop by and say hello. For more information on the open house and directions, click here.

Looks like my Washington DC family are going to be moving to California soon. The great house we found for them in the Folsom area is moving along through the escrow period and with some final negotiations with the seller done we should be closing next week.

My listing in North Highlands closed last week and I have to admit it was a pleasure working on that transaction. My “seller” lived in the house for more than 50-years and raised a family there. Today another young family is there starting their journey and although they may not live in the home as long, you can tell they love the place as much as the original owner and are so excited to have their own home. The money from the sale will support my client in here new retirement surroundings. Sometimes being in this business has it very satisfying moments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home