Sunday, February 25, 2007

Roseville Review

As a follow-up to my monthly real estate review, “Sacramento Real Estate: As well as can be expected,” I have prepared an overview of how the Roseville real estate market performed during the first month of 2007. You can read it on my website or in my Rocklin & Roseville Today column.

Over my Reality Real Estate feature, “My For Sale Sign,” I think I have finally figured out a good way to unfold the saga of Randi & Tony as they attempt to sell their Yuba City condo/townhouse and find a larger home. Initially I was going to do a weekly or every 10-day update on what was going on but I am pleased to report I have been getting a fair amount of comments and email asking for more current information. Although there is not much going on during the initial marketing phase I have created a My For Sale Sign blog to post more short and quick updates. So the plan remains to have an article every week or so but use the blog to post more current updates. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. Your ideas are always welcome.

Check back tomorrow or Tuesday for my Rocklin real estate review and if you are out and about today in the Natomas area stop by and say hello, I will be holding an Open House at my Alcantar Circle listing from 1 to 4 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home