Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update at My For Sale Sign


Today I published the second of a series of articles on my new website feature, My For Sale Sign. The initial series of “reality real estate” follows a Yuba City couple, Randi and Tony as they make decision to sell their condo/townhouse and find a larger home to start a family in. Today’s edition is “One Step at a Time” and gives the readers an update on where we are a week after listing the condo and holding our first open house.

I want to thank all of you who took the time and emailed or phoned me about my latest article on the Sacramento real estate market, “Sacramento real estate: As well as can be expected.” I appreciate your comments, thoughts and at least two of you caught my mistake in using 2005 and saying “last year.” I apologize for any confusion and have corrected the version of the article that appears on my website. The article got picked up and syndicated so there are quite a few sites with it. Here is one at American Chronicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home