Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday

I had not expected January to have been as busy as it was and now as we move into February, if anything, the level of real estate activity seems to be increasing. My listings are getting a fair number of showings per week and we have fielded several offers from interested buyers. For those of you who follow some of my story lines, we have just received another offer on the property I wrote about on January 24, “Why waste the paper?” It appears to be a solid offer from a buyer whose agent was not afraid to pick-up the phone and talk to me. We have not reached the agreement stage but I have a good feeling about it.

We are meeting today for a bit of fun and food with my young clients from Yuba City to see how they are progressing on preparing their condominium for sale so I should have an update on them next week and hopefully we can follow their story through the selling and buying process.

Check out Traci Butler’s new listing on Poppy Lane in the Stanford Ranch area of Rocklin. Looks like a pretty cool house and according to Traci has some innovative upgrades and decorating ideas that are worth seeing. Keep an eye out for an open house or give her a call to see it.

By the way, if you have visited my website recently you may have noticed some changes, we are trying to make the site a bit easier to read and navigate. Michael has some other changes planned over the next several weeks so check back often and please send us any comments you have.

Finally, an early start on Valentine’s Day, here is a buy one – get one free coupon from Cold Stone Creamery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home