Sunday, January 21, 2007

Roseville Review

The other day I used my Rocklin & Roseville column to review the Sacramento real estate market, “Down Year for Sacramento Real Estate.” Today I have posted “Roseville Real Estate Review” where I share sales numbers and median price information about the three zip codes that make up Roseville. Later in the week I am planning on the same review for Rocklin.

It has been a pretty good week here, with an offer being accepted on my Melrose Drive listing in North Highlands and another in the negotiation process. I have also added a very nice couple from the Washington DC area to my list of active clients. They will be here later this week to start looking for home for their family in the Sacramento area. In addition we have been enjoying having Michael’s daughter Kevyn and her husband Dave here the past week. They left bright and early this morning for their delayed honeymoon trip to Argentina. The trip sounds wonderful and they have created a travel blog to keep us all up-to-date. If you are interested in taking a look, shoot me an email at juliej@jalone.com and I will send the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home