Friday, January 12, 2007

Fun in Yuba City

I love my job! Right now I am working with a young Yuba City couple who are getting ready to sell their condo and buy a house. Several years ago I helped Randi find this great bachelor pad and she has enjoyed it but now that she has met, fallen in love and married Tony it is time to find a family size place. Last weekend we did a whirl wind tour of the area and looked at tons of homes. There are some great houses in their price range and when the time is right it will not be hard to find one for them.

It was fun watching Tony and Randi get excited about the houses we were looking at. After the tour we returned to the condo and did a detailed walk through to determine what needs to be done to prepare the property for the market. We developed a punch list of tasks and discussed where best to spend money getting it ready for the market.

I got a call from Randi earlier this week letting me know she and Tony were hard at work getting ready to paint and completing some of the tasks I suggested be done. They really do have a nice condo and with a few updates and some paint will market well.
Getting to help clients who want to help themselves is a pleasure and although Yuba City is a bit of a drive for me I love working with Randi and Tony.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really work in Yuba City?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Julie Jalone said...

Hello Helen - Yes, my husband and I like the area. If I can be of assistance please let me know. You can reach me on my cell at 916 276-6883 or email me at julie@jalone.com.

Thanks for the question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home