Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Day After

This is the time of year that is supposed to bring peace, joy and happiness but it seems that occasionally with all the effort required to find these elusive elements there is a backlash. In the space of 24 hours before Christmas, we have two sets of friends who had near disasters. I am happy to report after trips to the hospital all are doing well.

We did have a wonderful relaxing day yesterday and are slowly starting to move towards getting back into the real world this week. I have a home inspection tomorrow, a potential buy client who wants to see one of my listings and my husband Michael has arranged a meeting with another local Realtor and blogger, John Lockwood over at Sacramento Real Estate Blog. We have been reading John’s blog for sometime and since we seem to have similar approaches to running our businesses, Michael thought it would be fun to meet John and his wife in person. I agree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home