Saturday, December 09, 2006

Claim your home!

I kept thinking about Zillow and found an interesting blog in Arizona that was talking about the virtual “For Sale” signs and more. Take a look at my column, “Growing Zillow capabilities” over at Rocklin & Roseville Today and learn more about how to claim your own home and how an Arizona real estate professional, Cathleen Collins feels about adding listings when the Zillow value is less than the for sale price.

If you live in Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Auburn or even in the Grass Valley area, check out my updated Holiday Happening page at jalone.com. I have a good number of holiday and Christmas events but if I have missed a favorite please let me know by sending the details to juliej@jalone.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home