Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome 2007

A brand new year full of promise has arrived. I have been reading several articles indicating the Greater Sacramento real estate market will be pretty much the same as it was in 2006. My optimism does not allow me to agree with that point of view. I am not predicting any magic recovery for our market but I do believe we will see increases in sales activity, inventory returning to lower levels and by summer even some modest price increases that will be called a trend.

For me personally, I am confident it will be another good year. Our small group of real estate professionals is coming together well and this will be a year of growth for us both in terms of size and customer service. I also know that I will meet many people during the year and some of them will become friends. At the same time I realize I will have some of the same frustrations I have experienced in the past, agents who serve themselves more than their clients and people who say one thing and do another.

All in all the New Year with hopes and promise are exciting and I am happy to be here.

By the way, we are working on Julie’s Newsletter for January and it is not too late to sign up to receive the first edition of 2007. Remember this is not one of those, how to sell your house newsletters and you won’t find any cheese dip recipes but it is full of interesting stories and fun facts about the current month. If you would like to be added to the mail list, please click here. There are no obligations and we won’t spam you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home