Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rocklin

Recently I have written about the Sacramento real estate market, “Down Year for Sacramento Real Estate.” From a broad review in that article I focused closer to home and wrote “Roseville Real Estate Review” in my previous Rocklin & Roseville Today column. Today I complete the series with “Rocklin Review.” I know these are not the most entertaining articles but I do believe they serve as a foundation for understanding our local real estate market and where we may be headed in 2007.

For those of you who sent me an email about Kevyn and Dave and their honeymoon trip to Argentina, thank you for your interest. They arrived in Buenos Aires yesterday and the last I heard were headed to the Southern most city in the world, Ushuaia, Argentina. Again, if you are interested in tracking their progress, send me a note at juliej@jalone.com and I’ll send you the link to their travel blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home