Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday

I was going to hold an open house at my Alcantar Circle listing in Natomas today until I realized it was the big day for parties and we were invited to one. I am not much of a football fan but do enjoy the overall spectacle and the people we will be seeing. They are not calling it a Super Bowl party, it is a “crawl” because we are going to move back and forth between a two houses. I suspect the Sacramento real estate market is going to have a slow day and there will not be a lot of people out looking at houses so we are going to go, relax and have some fun.

I am not sure who to root for but did hear the game may be played in the rain. That will be the first time that has ever happened. I do hope the game is at least as interesting as the commercials. I know Michael is waiting for the 49’ers to get back in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home