Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cold Winter Days in Rocklin

I finally completed my review of the Rocklin real estate market for the first month of 2007, “Cold Winter Days.” There was not much good news to report but some of the other communities in our Sacramento area seem to be showing signs of life with increasing sales volume and stabilizing prices so we will keep an eye on Rocklin and see what happens over the next few months.

If you have been following my Reality Real Estate series, My For Sale Sign, I have decided to add a blog to the feature to keep my readers up-to-date. I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to visit and send me emails. I love hearing from you and appreciate your ideas. I will be working on a larger update later this week and will for the first time include some comments from Randi & Tony. For those of you who have asked to see a picture of them, we are working on that too

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home