Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Signs of Spring

As we enter March there is clearly an increased level of activity in the Sacramento real estate market including the Roseville and Rocklin area where I live. I am seeing agent cars parked in front of listing meaning they are inside with clients, my listing are getting showings, open houses are getting visitors and I have been out with several buyers looking for the perfect home. All this is a good sign that this spring will be good time for both buyers and sellers.

In some other news we have a winner of our Disco Night drawing for a brand new 2GB iPod Nano. For those of you who receive my hard copy newsletter you know we occasionally have a drawing or contest for a nice prize. This time we opened it up the parents of Mikie’s elementary school as part of their annual auction fundraiser. The winner is Shelly Boxx, one of the volunteers who worked so hard to make the auction a success. Congratulations Shelly and a big thank you to all of you who entered. Keep an eye on my newsletter for the next contest and prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home