Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday Already?

Where is this week going, I know the days are getting longer but all of a sudden they seem to be flying by. Up early this morning to see if I can catch up. Have to deal with an offer on my Susanna listing and have my fingers crossed it is negotiable.

Still lots of articles and news about the real estate market and how the sub-prime lender collapse is impacting the market at the same time we are building inventory. My buyers are active but understand time is on their side so continue to look for the perfect home. I am constantly surprised by how many homes on the market show so poorly. It seems some sellers just can’t maintain their home in “show quality” during these longer selling cycles but they ought to be able to do the dishes, pick up the laundry and my favorite, clean the cat box!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home