Friday, November 10, 2006

Veterans Day

Although I am very busy with real estate right now we have been staying very close to what has been happening in Iraq and what our Soldiers are going through. My husband’s son, Mark is should be leaving Iraq tomorrow. He is serving with the 4th Infantry Division and is completing his third tour in Iraq. For us this Veterans Day has some extra meaning.

Take a look at my column, “Veterans Day – 2006,” at Rocklin & Roseville Today, I have printed a touching letter from a Wife who lost her husband in Iraq this year. Her words help remind us all how much or Soldiers sacrifice for our freedom. Regardless of how you feel about the war in Iraq, our troops deserve our support.
If you are interested in learning more about SSG Mark Jalone, check out my Mark in Iraq page at jalone.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home