Friday, November 03, 2006

Could it be November?

We had a wonderful Halloween with plenty of trick r’ treating! There was even a mystery trick on our block….now who would have done that!

I cannot believe we are now into November but the rain and grey skies of the past few days sort of brings it home quickly as does the Christmas items in the stores.

We continue to see inventory declining but during the last week or so the number of buyers out there seems to have decreased. I am working with several buyers and they all seem to be taking their time including two who have now made decisions to wait until 2007 to move forward. I guess they have not seen the new National Association Realtor ads saying this is the best time to buy!

I have a new listing in Folsom that is a really nice house and should have some good photos and a webpage for it soon. In the meantime take a look at my Fairway listing and if you are out and about this weekend stop by on Sunday and say hello. I will be there from 2 to 4 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home