Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Gift of Time

I started a Blog entry today about price reductions. It is a topic I have some passionate feelings about and before I knew it my entry was way too long for the blog so will continue to work on it and post it next week in my Rocklin and Roseville column.

I have an unexpected day off as some buyers I was scheduled to work with today had to head home unexpectedly. I was looking forward to meeting them as they are a referral from Jennifer, who is a new friend and someone I enjoy spending time with. At the same time having a day to spend with my “boys” during this glorious time of year is a real gift and we are going to celebrate by attending Mikie’s soccer game this morning and being outside as much as we can all day long.

Hey, if you are out and about tomorrow in the Natomas area, stop by and say hello and see a great family home. I am holding an open house at 339 Alcantar Circle (map) and would love to have some visitors. It is a great house with all sorts of surprises so come by, see it, say hi and get some trick ‘r treat candy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home