Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Staying Busy

The days continue to be busy and more often than not, too busy. I have been working with my new assistant, Kelly Baker, and am starting to see how valuable she is going to be in helping me meet the needs of my clients.

Our open houses were a success on Sunday, but wish a few of you had stopped by to say hello. We held my Greywood and Barnwood properties in Diamond Woods area of West Roseville. They are only a few blocks apart so we were able to send visitors back and forth. We had serious lookers in both homes, one couple has now come back to see the Barnwood property several times and said they were meeting with their lender and Realtor this week. I have my fingers crossed, it is a beautiful home and should have a family living it.

On Saturday our family helped my client friends, Joe and Erin, move into their first home. It is a “sweet” home in the Natomas area and it was fun to see them so excited!

Yesterday I added a new listing; a wonderful condo in the Crosswoods planned development of Citrus Heights. What a spectacular setting, nestled in among mature shade trees and well kept lawns this is one of the nicest condo developments I have ever seen. The units are like duplexes each with garages and yards. Keep an eye on my front page; I should have the listing page built soon with some pictures.

Let’s see what today brings….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home