Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pricing for Results

Late last year I wrote the above titled article and had it published on several websites. At the time I felt pretty good about it but when I saw it the other day I realized what I was writing about may have more relevance today than it did then. Although the inventory of available home appears to have peaked and is slowing declining we are now seeing large numbers of price reductions every day. Sellers cannot afford to go on the market with a price tag larger than they are willing to take and then chase the competition with small price decreases. I firmly believe you have to lead the competition to get attention from the buyers.

I republished “Pricing for Results” in my weekly column over at Rocklin & Roseville Today or you can see it on my website here.

I’d love some feedback on this so please send me an email and let me know if you agree to think I am “all wet.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home