Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Chocolate for Everyone

Today is Chocolate Day in honor of Milton Hershey’s birthday on September 13, 1857. Milton was the founder of Hershey Chocolate. Having something chocolate today does not sound like a bad idea!

I am starting to feel a bit more optimistic the past few days as I have noticed some of my listings are getting showings and I have several new buyers to work with. Best of all, my long time clients and proverbial fence sitters are in contract! They have wanted a house for so long and now finally have found the prefect home; well actually they found it again because we lost out to multiple offers over two years ago. In addition I have noticed the number of sales and pending sales shown in the 24-hour Watch on MLS is starting to grow and best of all homes going off the market because they are sold, expired and/or moved to inactive is now a larger number than the new listings.

Have a great day and if you know someone who is thinking about buying or selling a home, please let me know. I love referrals and have a fun way to reward you for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home