Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11th

With the fifth anniversary of September 11, 2001, many of us still struggle to come to terms with that fateful day and how it changed our lives and continues to impact Americans every day. Some have made peace; some have found hope or causes to follow; while others still struggle with the why and when it may happen again.

To those that died that day and those that lost a loved one and to those that went in harms way to help – you all make us proud to be an American and we will always remember, respect and honor you

Other Item: Last week I was in a bit of a hurry updating my blog and used some information I found on another Realtors website. I have been reading John Lockwood’s blog, “Sacramento Real Estate Blog” for a long time and have found it a good source of information. John had posted some early results and this was what I used in my blog. Well, first I should have run the numbers myself because there were a couple of errors and second I should have linked back to John’s site and given him credit for the research. My apologies to John for not letting my readers know where the information came from.
By the way as John points out the correct median sold price for Sacramento was $362,400, down 4.6 percent from $380,000 a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home