Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Note to Myself

August is a great month to take a vacation. Based on the weather and the end of summer slowdown, if there is ever a good time to be away from the office, it is now. With kids starting school there seems to be last minute trips out of town and lots of focus on getting ready to gear up for the fall. From what I have seen, little of that involves thinking about buying or selling a home.

My listings have been quiet this past week and the buyers I am working for are either out of town or waiting for homes to come on the market in specific neighborhoods. I suspect we have another week or two of this before Labor Day after which I am expecting an increase in activity.

Well this has given me a nice opportunity to spend some time with Mikie and get him ready to start 1st Grade tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home