Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What happened to those lazy days?

The lazy days of summer are a distant memory. Around here, every day seems to busier than the last. We ended last week with some very good activity on my listings. I did an Open House at my Greywood property and had the best turnout I have had in some time. The shoppers were serious and I think one couple may be back. In the same neighborhood, my Barnwood listing has had several showings in the past few days and it is only a matter of time before someone falls in love with this beauty. Back in Rocklin, we have finally had some serious lookers at my Fairway listing and for the price this may be one of the best deals around. As you may have noticed from my website, I have a new listing in a very nice neighborhood in North Highlands. This is a unique home, being sold by the original buyer who has lived in the home since 1953. For its age this home is in amazing condition and is immaculate. There is a lot of house for only $279,000 and is worth a closer look.

This week we have hired an assistant for me. I have finally come to the conclusion that to continue to provide the kind of service my clients deserve I need more help. Kelly Baker has three years of experience working in busy real estate offices and brings a wealth of skill and knowledge to our office. So I will be spending some time in the office bringing Kelly up to speed and then there is tomorrow.

Fall is always an exciting time but I’d like one more of the lazy days of summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home