Thursday, November 09, 2006

The days go by

Today, I finally got around to posting a copy of my monthly newsletter for November. We have been publishing it every month since May 2004. It is a fun and rewarding activity for us. We recently surveyed many of the people we send it to and got back some very nice comments. Well, we did get one that the recipient “throws it in the garbage every month.” We took her off the mailing list!

Thank you very much if you participated in our survey, your Starbucks’ gift card should soon be on the way. For those of you who didn’t we have sent out a written version and I hope you will respond. If you would like to participate and have not received a survey let me know by sending an email to me at juliej@jalone.com.

We have a couple of open houses this Sunday so check out my front page for the details and if you are out and about, stop by and say hello. I will be in Folsom on Sunday from 1 to 5 PM at our Kerslake Circle listing and our office manager, Kelly Baker will be holding our Greywood Circle listing in Roseville open on Sunday from 2 to 4 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home