Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Call it What You Will

In the past two weeks we have seen the Federal stimulus bill, the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan and our new California budget which as some provisions to help the housing market. What are these, how do they work and have we finally got all the players headed in the same direction? Take a look at my local real estate column, “Stimulus, Recovery, Stability coming to Sacramento?” over at Rocklin & Roseville Today.

I have had a number of emails in the past few days from some of my readers and I apologize for dropping off a bit in the past few weeks. We have been very busy and I have been feeling a bit under the weather but hopefully I will get back to a more normal schedule and get a few more posts up over the next few days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home