Monday, January 19, 2009

Sacramento Predictions


I was looking at the number of homes currently on the Sacramento area market, how inventory has changed in the past year and the impact on prices and value with so many homes for sale in preparation for writing my weekly columns for Rocklin & Roseville Today and Sacramento Today. I had promised myself I would avoid making predictions in such turbulent times but somehow when you write about how many Sacramento homes for sale last year and this year it seems impossible not to say where you believe this number will go by year-end. If you are interested in seeing what I had to say on the subject check out may latest article, “Sacramento Year End Inventory.”

Martin Luther King Day: Pretty amazing to be celebrating the life of Dr. King and his efforts to break down barriers caused by race on the day before we inaugurate the first African-American President, Barack Obama. Regardless of you political party affiliations and who you voted for tomorrow is a new beginning for America. If there is strength in our culture it comes from optimism and hope that we share for a better tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home