Tuesday, December 09, 2008

They are the Worst!

I started to write a short rant about how difficult it is to deal with Countrywide when you are representing sellers who would like to avoid foreclosure and complete a short sale. My frustration with them got the better of me and the rant became an article, “Countrywide Sucks!” which I have posted on my real estate news page at jalone.com. If you have had a different experience or have any suggestions on how to complete a transaction with CW, please let me know.

Other Item: Just a reminder as we enter the heart of the holiday season, the first installment of your 2008-2009 property tax is due tomorrow, December 10th. The penalty for late payments is stiff so if you pay your own taxes make sure you get them into the mail ASAP.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home