Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Four Questions to Consdier When Buying a Home



Since I was a bit off my game last week I thought I would spend Veteran’s day morning catching up on my real estate column over at Rocklin & Roseville Today. Well as can happen when you have not been writing for awhile my article, which I try to keep not more than six paragraphs long turned out to be an epic on is now the right time to buy a home in Sacramento. I decided to publish in five parts and introduction and then examining the four questions I feel buyers, especially first-time buyers should consider to determine in now is a good time to buy a home. The questions I pose are, should you stay where you are, are you financially prepared to be a homeowner, how much can you pay for a home and do you know what you want in a home.

Check out the introduction, “Is now a good time to buy a home in Sacramento” and watch for the sequels over the next few days or you can find the index to the full series on my personal website, Jalone.com.

Veteran’s Day: I want to thank all of the people who have served our country and especially those who are on active duty today. Michael’s son Mark, who is a veteran of three tours in Iraq and has been awarded the Purple Heart, is currently stationed as an instructor at Fort Knox. We talked to him today to wish him a happy Veteran’s Day and sure enough he had to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home