Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Buying a short sale listing


What do I need to know about buying a short sale listing? This was essentially the question one of my readers sent me last week. I have written a number of articles including “Six Steps to a Successful Short Sale” and “Short Sale Success,” on using short sales to avoid foreclosure but have not spent much time addressing the buyer in a short sale transaction.

If you or someone you know is considering buying a home in the Sacramento and Roseville area you will more than likely look at one or more short sale listings. What should you know and be prepared for if a short sale turns out to be the home of your dreams? Check out my Rocklin & Roseville Today column, “Short Sale Question & Answer,” and read what I have to say on the subject.

Other News: Getting some rain last week was great but I am enjoying the sun this week and using its energy to keep up with everything that is going on in the Sacramento real estate market. We have some new listings that will be on the market in the next week or so plus several clients who are actively looking for homes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home