Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Real Estate Market Update

I have been feeling the softness in the Sacramento real estate market for the past few weeks. My first indication things were slowing down is when I had to put one of my short sale listings back on the market after the buyer backed out just as the lender approved the transaction. This house on Roseville Street in Roseville is very cute, priced right and after we had it in contract had to turn away Realtors and potential buyers. I thought this would be a snap to get another offer, especially since the short sale negotiations are virtually done. We have now had it back on the market for a few weeks and not a single offer has come through. This is a house that earlier this spring had multiple offers and tons of interest in.

If you are interested in learning more about what is happening in the real estate market and where we are here in the Sacramento area, take a look at my column, “Some Steam has Left the Market” over at Rocklin & Roseville Today and Sacramento Today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home