Tuesday, June 03, 2008

How to find a good lender

With the mortgage industry going through change and consolidation it is vital for home buyers to have a “good” lender working for them. In my latest Rocklin & Roseville Today and Sacramento Today columns, “Home Buyer Key to Success: A Good Lender” I write about good lenders and one who is on my “never work with again” list. I also provide some tips on how to make sure you get a good lender when you are in the market for a loan for a new purchase or even a refinance.

I have worked with some wonderful lenders over the years but right now, when a client asks for a lender recommendation I feel as positive as I have ever felt to provide them with several names. Having our clients working with a good lender not only makes my job easier but adds to the overall positive experience for the client. If you are in the market for a lender, make sure you read my column today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home