Monday, May 12, 2008

Great New Listing


As you may have noticed from my lack of posts this past week I have been a bit swamped. As much as I enjoy helping homeowners who are experiencing difficulty and need to get out from under their mortgage debt, the process of short sales is long, tedious and requires a good deal of effort. We have been making some good progress and it looks likely we will get another positive response from a lender in the next few days. Then we go through the normal escrow period and closing dance. I know there are some who feel Realtor’s drive around, look at houses and make more money than we should. It is work and generally more difficult than it should be to get some of these transactions closed.

I am not complaining because I really enjoy working with our clients. Just this past week I have met a wonderful new family and we are now helping them sell their wonderful home in the Deer Ridge development in Auburn. If you have never been there it is worth seeing. Nestled in the hills off of Highway 49 this neighborhood is beautiful with green areas, flowers, paths and large lots. The home we are selling is on Rain Tree Court and is large, well maintained and has all the upgrades you could ask for. In addition the lot and backyard is more like a first class resort. You really do have to see this one to believe it. This home is shown by appointment so call me and I’ll give you a private tour.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home