Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Welcome Stephanie


This has been a crazy real estate week and I have several new topics to blog about but today I want to officially welcome Stephanie McLaughlin to our MagnumOne Realty family. Some of you may remember “MyForSaleSign” feature when I chronicled the selling of a Yuba City home for Randi and Tony. The agent on the other side of the transaction was Stephanie and I was so impressed with her skill and customer service philosophy I stayed in touch with her and have now convinced her to join MagnumOne Realty. Not only does she bring the focus on client service but she provides us with a solid presence in Sutter and Yuba counties.

“For me, real estate sales is the most exciting and rewarding career,” says Stephanie. “It's all about helping people find that perfect home where they can create memories, establish an equity investment or even raise a family. In order to help my clients accomplish the experience of home ownership, I strive to be detail-oriented, technologically proficient, consistent in my follow-through, assertive in my actions, and always honest. My goal is to provide you unparalleled superior service.”

We are very happy to have Stephanie at MagnumOne Realty because she is the kind of agent we want to grow our business with. To learn more about Stephanie, see Stephanie McLaughlin at jalone.com or visit her Lake Plumas Real Estate page.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home