Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wife Swap


I have watched this show in the past and always think, where do they get these people, I would never do that! Well that was before yesterday when I got an email from the show’s producer asking me to consider being on the show. Evidently they are looking for a “wife” who is also a Realtor and they found my website, www.jalone.com. I thought for sure Michael and Mikie would have fit and not want me to do it. I was wrong; Mikie really wants to do it. I think he likes the idea of him being on TV. Michael was a bit less enthusiastic but encouraged me to at least talk to the producer. He thinks I would make a great participant but could see me having a meltdown if they sent me to house that was dirty or had reptile pets. He thought it would be good exposure for my business, “…if you behave yourself!” On the other hand he is not sure about having a “new wife” in the house.

Everyone I mention it to laughs first then encourages me to do the interview. Maybe they know something I don’t? What do you think? Send me an email at juliej@jalone.com and let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home