Friday, August 29, 2008

Is it our Sarah for Vice President?


Growing up in Alaska makes you an Alaskan wherever you live and this morning I was, along with many others, surprised to hear that John McCain had selected Alaskan Governor, Sarah Palin, as his running mate. As much as I tried to write my Rocklin & Roseville Today column about real estate, I just had to say something about presidential politics, “Congratulations John McCain.”

Notes: The past two weeks have been very busy for us, hiring a new assistant, bringing on a new agent, two new listings, working with several buyers and getting back in the school routine with Mikie and our work at his school. The Labor Day weekend is looking so very good to me and I am sure to many others. The heat of the past few days is supposed to break tomorrow, we have three days to catch up and maybe even relax. Enjoy your weekend and be safe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home