Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cautiously Optimistic


There are still many unknowns including a new wave of foreclosures, rising unemployment and the aftershock of the credit crunch but the increase in home sales in the Sacramento area is encouraging. We still have way too many bank owned properties and inventory is still much too high to see a reverse in dropping prices but the decline is slowing. This and the level of activity in my own business as well as the other agents at MagnumOne Realty make me cautiously optimistic about where the Sacramento housing market is headed. Check out my latest column, Sacramento Home Sales Increase, over at Rocklin and Roseville Today and read more about the sales increases and my prediction.

Notes: Sorry there have not been as many posts this week. It has been one of those where the time and days seem to get away from me. Mikie has started school so our routine at home has changed and we have been interviewing for new assistants so all of that and my clients have kept me very busy. I am determined to get back on track today and tonight feel like I have accomplished a few things and not be further behind. Guess we will see!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home