Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HGTV’s House Hunters is Calling


I mentioned the other day in one of my entries, “You won’t believe this”, that another reality television show had contacted me. Yes, this is in addition to our continuing interviewing with “Wife Swap.” According to the producer of House Hunters they found my website, jalone.com, and based on it and my blog, “Keep it Real in Sacramento” thought I would make a good realtor to work with a featured buyer in the Sacramento area.
House Hunters takes viewers behind the scenes to learn what others look for in deciding to purchase a home. The show focuses on the emotional experience of finding and buying a new home. Each episode shows the progress as buyers working with their Realtor search for a home.
Since someone apparently wants me on television I have decided to pursue this opportunity and now need to find a “TV friendly buyer.” If you or someone you know is looking to buy a house and wants to share the experience on the nationally televised show, House Hunters, please let me know and I can provide additional information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home