Friday, March 21, 2008

MagnumOne Ad


As you may know I spend a fair amount of time and money on maintaining a web presence. I believe that more and more people are using the internet to find everything from soup to nuts. That includes homes, where a recent report by the National Association of Realtors said a huge percentage of homebuyers search for a home online before contacting a Realtor.

I know from experience that some of my clients first learn about me from my website. More often than not they are directed there by one of the search engines but more and more seem to be finding me through some of the articles I have written and published on various other sites or from some of my on line social networking that I enjoy.

I have run a few advertisements, mostly over at Rocklin & Roseville Today where I write a weekly column about the local real estate market. They have directed traffic to the website but I can’t say I can attribute any clients to that advertising. I have just started running a new ad on my son’s parent teacher club’s website, http://www.sierraptc.com/ and think it is one of the best we have done.

I like supporting the PTC at Sierra Elementary; they are doing a great job of raising funds and fun for the school community.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home