Monday, March 03, 2008

Karmyn Tyler sings and acts!


I got an email over the weekend asking what was new with my actress/singer friend Karmyn Tyler. If you have been following me or get our monthly newsletter you will know that we have a friend who lives in Beverly Hills and is working hard to make it in entertainment industry. She is a wonderful singer, actress and podcaster. It has been fun for us to follow her career and hear about the things she is doing. Karmyn had some wonderful insights about the recently ended writers strike and is now keeping us updated with information about the actor’s contract. I just learned that she filmed another episode for Boston Legal. You can count on us watching the show carefully to see her; I think she plays an assistant DA in a scene with Candice Bergen.
During the writers’ strike she spent her time working and releasing two new songs. I think they are both great and Michael downloaded them for my iPod. If you want to meet or catch-up with Karmyn you can watch her “KarmKast 32” at www.karmynkast.net or listen to her two new songs here.
If you like what you hear, make sure you let Karmyn know and let her know I sent you. I am anxious for her to get into a series or do a National commercial because I want to go help her buy a house.
BTW, we have a new listing that should be coming on the market tomorrow. It is another short sale and should be a fun one so check our home page at www.jalone.com tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home