Monday, February 25, 2008

Let's Move to Sacramento


If you live or want to live in California you have a greater probability of being able to afford an entry level home in Sacramento than almost any other area of the state. According to a recent report by the California Association of Realtors more households in Sacramento can afford to buy a home than all but one other area of the state. Check out my report on this story, “Where can we afford to buy” over at my weekly column at Rocklin & Roseville Today. I have also published it on my news page at jalone.com.

By the way, if you or someone you know is a real estate agent who is tired of working alone in a big company environment and/or is interested in joining a small but growing full service real estate brokerage we would love to talk with you. Send me an email or give me a call at 916 290-9339.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home