Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Day Reminder & Open House


Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and you don’t want to forget to do something nice for the special person in your life. Last year I arranged and took my husband, Michael, out for a romantic dinner. I made the reservations, got a babysitter, preordered our meal, and paid the check. I know he appreciated my effort but all-in-all it didn’t turn out to be what I expected. The restaurant I chose, Ruth’s Chris in Roseville, added extra tables for the evening and jammed everyone together. Unbelievably, we were seated next to someone I know so my plan to have some alone time turned into a visit session. Although we had a good time, it isn’t how I want to spend another Valentine’s Day.

This year we have a very special dinner planned at home, and with the weather as nice as it is we may even sit outside. I am sure we will be alone and I know I will have a good time with my Valentine.

The nice weather has really had an impact on almost everything. I am very busy with clients, we are getting showings on our listings and it seems everyone’s spirits have been lifted by a few days of warm sunshine. I’d like to think spring has started ahead of time but am bracing myself for a few more winter storms before we can count on warm sunny days.

Open House - Speaking of getting out on these nice days, we will be holding our newest listing open on Saturday. If you or someone you know is interested in looking at a great short sale opportunity, stop by our Roseville Street property in Old Roseville anytime between 1 and 4 PM and say hello to Kelly Baker. This very charming 1948 bungalow has been completely remodeled and has a wonderful feel to it and best part is it sits on a double size lot and has approval to build a studio or mother-in-law cottage. We put it on the market on Tuesday and it has already had a good deal of activity so I don’t think it will take long to sell.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home