Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paul Martin's


We have discovered a wonderful new restaurant in Roseville, Paul Martin’s American Bistro. The restaurant has a modern, warm, decor with brick, leather, and lots of wood. According to one of the owners, Brian Bennett, they are concentrating on seasonal and organic ingredients they get from local farmers and producers. What I can tell you is everything we had was wonderful, especially the shrimp scampi and the service was attentive and friendly. This is the kind of place that is going to quickly develop a regular clientele. You can count on seeing me there often!

This week went by much too fast! We were busy at MagnumOne but not to the extent I would like. I had a few showings on our listings but nothing that appears to be headed toward an offer. With most schools out next week and almost everyone I know headed out of town the already slow market should be headed to comatose for the rest of November so maybe I will have time to have a lunch or two at Paul Martin’s.

Here is where they are located:

Paul Martin's American Bistro

1455 Eureka Rd

Roseville, CA 95661

(916) 783-3600

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home