Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Are you ready to bid?

There is another foreclosure auction coming to town and this weekend is the “Open House” for over 200 properties that will, check that, may be sold at auction on November 18th. Check out may latest column at Rocklin & Roseville Today, “Foreclosure Auction” for the details and my warning to be careful.

It amazes me, with all the bargains in today’s market and homes that go for weeks without a showing, this weekend some of these auction properties may get as many as 50 potential buyers through them. The allure of huge discounts appears too much for some of us. The unfortunate truth is that most of these homes will be sold at current market price or above!

If you are interested in the foreclosure auction and would like me to help select, value, bid and close the transaction call me at 916 276-6883 or send me an email. I like a good auction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home