Monday, October 15, 2007

MagnumOne Realty


I am delighted to announce my association with MagnumOne Realty. Over the past two years I have come to understand and fully appreciate the ability to customize and deliver individual service to my clients. For me and my business, client service is the key ingredient for success. Although some of the resources of large brokerages are impressive, with today’s technology, I believe the level of service I want to be known for can be better delivered in smaller environment.

For the above reasons and with the help of Vivian Lawrence, I have taken the next step in my real estate career. I am very excited about MagnumOne and what we will be able to do for our clients. Keep an eye on my website and over the next few days I will add more details about our new company and services we will be offering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home